Vijetha Academy was founded in the year 2001 at Hyderabad by the Vasavi Educational Society under the Provisions of Society Registration Act. With the Motto of “Educate to Elevate”. In the Institution every effort is harnessed to realize his dream of making educational institutions as temple of learning. It is the aim of the Vijetha Academy to participate in the task of inculcating necessary Knowledge, Skills and Creative Attitudes and values among the youth of the country to contribute more effectively towards establishing an equitable social and economic and secular ideal of our nation.
- To be innovative, committed to excellence in teaching, research and knowledge transfer and to serve the social, cultural and economic needs of the nation.
- To innovate and offer educational programmes in various disciplines with synergistic interaction with the industry and society.
- To impart knowledge and skills to students equipping them to be ready to face the emerging challenges to the knowledge area.
- To provide equal opportunity to women students and prepare them to be equal partners in meeting the scientific and technological demands of the nation.
- To inculcate among students a global vision with skills of international competence.
- To make higher education reach the unreached.
- To provide life time continuing education.
- To provide career development facility to the working people including teachers and officials.
- To provide educational opportunity to those who have no basic educational qualification.
- To provide education to the mass at a comparatively lower cost.
- To open the doors of education to the drop-outs and the ones who are denied admission in formal educational system.